Posted on: 26 September 2017
It's hard to believe that fall has arrived and that the holidays are basically almost here. Once you hit Halloween and Thanksgiving, Christmas will be greeting you full force. If you've decided on shopping early for your Christmas presents, you've made a great choice. Planning early just means that you'll be missing the last minute crowds at malls and you will actually get a decent parking space. From organizing your Christmas present list to finding leather merchandise for sale, here are some ideas on how to focus on your Christmas shopping early.
Start with paper and pen in hand and organize a list of those who will be recipients of your Christmas gifts. Divide the list into categories.
- Write down the names of women on your list.
- Make a list of the men who will receive your gifts.
- Children and teens get their own place on the list.
- Don't forget people like school teachers and your beautician.
Think of having a theme for this year's Christmas presents. For example, Leather and Lace would be a great theme, as you can buy leather merchandise for everybody on your list. Then add the lace for the women and little girls to whom you are giving gifts.
- Leather vests that have lace as part of their design would be perfect for the gals on your list.
- For the men, consider buying fur-lined leather gloves or leather belts.
- Personalized leather key holders would be wonderful gifts for the teenager's gifts.
- Buy cute leather animals for all the little children on your Christmas list.
If you are thinking about making some of your own leather gifts, think of buying brown and colored leather strips that you can turn into jewelry or into key holders. For the men and teenage boys, simply braid strands of brown leather and add small wooden beads in strategic places for a masculine bracelet design. For the gals, use colored strips of leather and twist it with delicate lace. Add pretty beads to complete the design. Think of buying kits that offer people the opportunity to make their own leather jewelry, bookmarks, and other items made of leather.
When you are ready to wrap your gifts, don't forget to continue with your Leather and Lace theme. For example, use bright red wrapping paper and tie your gifts up with leather stands for the men and boys on your list. When you wrap the gal's gifts, think of using both leather and lace together to tie the gifts.Share